I’ve been on the hunt for some unique recipes to add to my repertoire, and I came across this one. I LOVE IT. Totally different, especially because when using fresh raspberries, white chocolate is normally used, but give the milk chocolate a try. It’s delicious. The original recipe comes from this blog that I follow on Pinterest.
That’s one thing I LOVE about Pinterest. There is someone out there that has tried an idea similar to yours…it’s amazing. I feel so creative when browsing on there and figuring out ingredients I want to use based on others’ experiences. So great.
Okay, but any recipe with fresh raspberries, I’m in. I freaking love those things!!!!
One note of advice beforehand; you need to FOLD in the raspberries as the very last step. DO NOT pour them in while your blender is going.
Milk Chocolate Raspberry Cookies
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 large box (5.1 oz) Instant Vanilla Pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup fresh raspberries, quartered
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Cream together your butter and sugars. Let them blend together for 2-3 minutes to ensure the mixture is fluffy.
- Add in vanilla, vanilla pudding mix, and eggs. Blend together until smooth.
- Sift together flour and baking soda and slowly add into the sugary mixture.
- When all is incorporated, add in chocolate chips.
- FOLD in the quartered raspberries.
- Scoop dough (rounded teaspoon) onto a baking sheet coated in parchment paper and bake for 7-9 minutes at 375F.