There’s something about a plain chocolate chip cookie that I love. There’s something about a chocolate chip cookie infused with Skor that I ADORE. (You catch that rhyme, too? Hehe)
My favourite chocolate chip recipe comes off of the Chipits yellow semisweet bag on the back. Crazy right? It’s so good & simple. Anyway, I’ve taken that recipe and adapted a few things, and voila! We have a chocolate chip cookies on steroids. Amazing!!!
The Skor just adds a great flavour & a nice little crunch to the cookie, even while they’re still chewy. It’s so great.
Anyway, give them a try!!
Chocolate Skor Cookies
- 1 Cup Butter
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup White Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Cup Flour
- 1 Cup Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 3/4 Cup Skor Bits
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Cream together butter, sugars, vanilla, and eggs. Blend for 2-3 minutes until mixture is fluffy.
- Sift together salt, Baking Soda, and flour. Add dry mixture into wet. Blend well.
- Add in chocolate chips & Skor bits. Mix until incorporated.
- Form balls just over 1 tsp in size and drop onto greased baking sheet (or use parchment paper).
- Bake at 375 for 6-8 minutes (I like mine soft so I only cook for 6💓)