Looking for an easy, delicious dinner recipe? Look no further! This recipe only uses 3 ingredients (salt & pepper don’t count) & takes 10 minutes to make. Easy peasy.
Mushroom Chicken – 4 servings
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cans mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup milk
- Salt & pepper to taste
1. Cut up chicken into bite size pieces and place in a skillet with a bit of oil.
2. Cook fully and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Add mushroom soup and milk and mix until it is no longer chunky. Heat until boiling.
4. Reduce heat and serve over rice.
**we usually serve over rice, but we have had it served over cauliflower rice as well and it is DELISH.**